Left Leg Limpin


We have been hitting the studio hard! I have finished putting lyrics on 3 of the 4 solo Mic Burns tracks to grace the new Leg Album. The 4th will be recorded within a week i expect. I have watched as Timm meticulously polished 2 of the tracks. Leaving me very little else to do but get to work on the other Leg tracks that have the whole group on them. We have half of the first track finished. It only lacks Stank and Timms parts so it may as well be considered done. I am Hopeful that at this pace we may be able to release "Family Feud" by the first of the year. New Years Eve is when i'd like to begin selling them but i have learned to anticipate speed bumps.
Looking forward to everyone getting a chance to hear these new songs. I am rather proud of them. Normally i am very critical of my work but i believe i've outdone myself this time. I imagine that is the goal everyone will be shooting for this time around.
Timm Tayshuns solo album has just been released by "Chupa Cabra House" His Fledgling Indy Label. Chupa Cabra House will be releasing the upcoming Leg Album so look out!
CHUPA CABRE HOUSE

0 comments: