θέατρον "the seeing place"


Monday is the beginning of a new week and the start of a series of jobs I have ahead of me to get all my ducks in a row.
I try not to complain to much. No one really wants to hear it, but with a broken down car, a home in the middle of serious restorations during the coldest months of the year, the holiday season, a number of obligations with Chupa Cabra House has me feeling a bit thin, like butter that's been spread over to much bread. (in the timeless words of Bilbo Baggins)
Luckily I have this newest album to give me something positive to focus on. I am eager to get this new set on the stage. I know the album will be super duper to say the least but I am bursting at the seams to preform this one! Anyone who's ever seen the old 'Incredible Edible Eggheads', "Left Leg Limpin', or "The Short and Skinny" shows know that the live shows are powerhouse performances from the get go! "Timm Tayshun and The Sinns" is another good example of what we can do as a group. Timm wrote, recorded, and mastered an amazing couple solo albums and played some great live shows but when we all get together for the live show we start feeding off each others energy and the effect is impressive.
I am eager to get back in the recording booth and get the final parts of this Vinz Clortho album down so we can get it ready to distribute the final product. I feel it may also be time to get a torrent available of the old "Short and Skinny" stuff. Chupa Cabra House was a twinkle in our eyes at that time and we were reliant on the aid if a good friend to record it and we did it all in one day so the recording mastering is wanting but the overall album isnt bad. I would bring the vocals down a bit but Oh well, Whats done is done.

1 comments:

Mic Burns said...

I have been busy from 9am till about 5 everyday working on this house and have been physically feeling the wear.
It does feel like an ill timed venture but I am looking forward to a week in Northern NM.