New album for a New Year!

Well, Finishing up work for 2009 Vinz Clortho put the final vocal tracks down today and I have to say I will be proud to have my name as a participating member of this band! Every member is a genius in there own ways but this time there is no denying it! Try as you might there is no possible way your not going to be impressed with this album!
I have also asked an old dear friend, Leah Hocter from Columbus, Oh ,  to help me work up some designs. She is very talented and I am lucky to have such friends.  Timm wasn't as stocked about the first scetches to come back as I was but opinions are like assholes and we are kinda assholes :)
Leah is elaborating on one of the original sketches for me so i can make a very short run of Tshirts, and working on some new designs to try and get something more Timms speed for a Logo. He was afraid that using such direct imagery to the legendary crypto-zoological creature known as the Chupa Cabra would distract from the fact that we are a record label and not Bigfoot hunters. I personally thought it was rather fitting and Hilarious. To each his own i guess.   
The picture below was my favorite of the preliminary sketches.

 There were a couple other good ones but this one tickled my funny bone .




1 comments:

Mic Burns said...

Soon as I have the finished product on a shirt I will upload pics.