Oh' Fortuna

 I feel now like life has been kicking me pretty hard and I tried to move out of the way of the kicks and in the process my friends caught the kick right in the ribs.  I am beating myself up for accidentally sabatoging Timm Tayshuns show he's been working so hard twards. My inability to think of anyone but myself allowed me to neglect to remember that by having Jim Dick go with us I was taking all that Timm had left of his backup singers and he did make this new album geared twards having backup.On top of that I have a few work mates who have been pulling double duty this weekend to make it possible for me to go on this Red River, NM trip with the family. Due to circumstances  I havent been able to do much lately in the way of covering shifts or helping out but they really pulled together to cover most of my shift. For that and all the other backs I've had to step on to get my wife to her family retreat I owe a debt of gratitude and I will now set my eyes to the end goal and try my best to quit worrying nonstop. For the next 6 days I will push all the negative thoughts out of my head and try to recharge my core energy.
Starting tomorrow you will have a series of beautifully scenic photo's and adventure stories from my trip to the Land of Enchantment. 
Once again to all the friends who pulled together to make the human bridge for me to make my way I am truly thankful.

0 comments: