A seat with a view

If the surroundings weren't beauty enough even the drive out of New Mexico's portion of the Rocky Mountains was stunning.  I do find it hard sometimes to be in the passenger seat but this time the view made it seem OK.

It was hard to keep your eyes on the road but luckily our driver was able to keep focus. Speaking of focus I am amazed at how good the photos taken from the passenger seat came out.




 
A quick stop In Taos to appreciate the Mountain we had just came down from and get a few portraits.


The decent from Taos was marvelous. I am not a huge fan of the curvy roads but all I had to do was look around and all the amazing changing of landscape kept me entertained.




 

 






We were eager to get back to the comfort of home but made sure to stop periodically and appreciate our surroundings and get a few choice photos to remember the occasion and feed my meglomania.

New Mexico was as beatiful as ever. I had only seen it before in the summer but the winter definately has its appeal.

0 comments: